Over the past 10 Tracey has worked as an independent strategy consultant with executive teams in blue-chip healthcare organisations to support the development and implementation of corporate, clinical and academic strategies. Projects include:
- Development of Strategic Outline Case to support the creation of a world-class Cardiovascular Institute.
- Worked with the in-house strategy team of a leading Foundation Trust to in the development of its corporate and clinical service strategies.
- Undertook a strategic review of the UK market for assisted conception services including an assessment of the commercial opportunity and the development of a market entry strategy for a new service provider.
- Programme lead of the London Health Commission’s ‘Improving Health, Reducing Health Inequalities’ work-stream for the identification and development of prioritised proposals to improve the health of those living and working in London.
- Worked with a leading retail pharmacy to develop a successful tender bid to provide outpatient dispensing and home healthcare services for a leading London NHS Foundation Trust.
- Developed the business plan, and post-merger service integration plans, to support the merger of two London hospitals.
- Worked closely with the Trust Board to write a formal response challenging the recommendations of a Trust Special Administrator appointed to a neighbouring Trust.
- Undertook a strategic review of secure forensic mental health services market to identify new business development opportunities.
- Development of an Integrated Business Plan to support an aspiring NHS Trust in its aspirations to become a Foundation Trust.
- Led the development of the clinical and academic strategy, and the design of an integrated organisation structure, for a leading UK Academic Health Science Centre.
- Led an Options Appraisal to explore the future configuration for neonatal services across a multi-site Trust.
- A detailed operational and financial review of clinical services to identify opportunities to reduce the overall cost base by 20%.